27.4.12

Renderfarm blocking for dummies

Another day has come and again I was struggling with render farm. Again, same student completely block renderfarm with jobs over the weekend.
Yes, 7 jobs, 1000 frames, at least 1h each.

Em, Scott, Kristian and I went to technicians to do something with that. But.. all what they could do was being REALLY arrogant and saying: 'Then what are you doing here? Go to the labs and make your place in queue. You will have your frames rendered on Monday.'

Annoyed we came back to labs and started rendering on our own computers. Whole this situation is not student-friendly.

Luckily, I found release in creating following image and posting it on TAGERTALK:



Mimes are finished. I will post it in a matter of minutes. About 11 second club.. If the same situation occurs on Monday (because I will leave it over the weekend) I will simply render it on my laptop.

Gah! So annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment