26.4.12

[Dialogue] Splines_01




Oh hey, it's me again!
So here is another.. rendered version in splines!

Oh.. since couple of days I was working on that really hard. Well.. Can't remember what exactly changed since last version but I know I had problems with:
- Correcting lipsync T, S, L phonemes. Also, first few words. After many many tries I finally got it working
- Wiping move. Rachel helped me a lot with motion trail. This is how I managed to create really nice arcs!
- Robot - Got physics right after few tries
- Final cleaners pose. I think it's lovely now!
- Blinks - Theoretically I know when to use it but.. it then it looks.. weird? But, I've read again Ed Hooks newsletter from March where he written about blinks - when, where and why. And everything was with great example of 'Kara' by Quantic Dream. Now I know and I personally think it looks great!

About rendering. I was struggling a lot with getting really nice interior light. A friend of mine, Tomasz Polak (check out his portfolio here: http://www.tkpolak.com) helped me with correct lights setup. If only we had v-ray at labs.. :( Things would go much faster.

To-do:
Mostly rendering stuff. I think it's too dark. So I will work on that. Also, it's HD 720p render and there are still some rendering artefacts on walls. Looks like low quality or something.. Gaaah! It takes so much time.
Uh.. beside my reading lamp at home everything is fine :-)

Rendering mimes at the moment. It's gonna be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment