3.3.12

[SFS] Insert Coin




















Simple kids race with vehicles becoming better and better on each level. But the fun has to end at some point..

Short created by final year students (Alisson ThiĆ©baut, Beucler Louis, Garcia Tunon Nicolas and Mathieu Tiger) of  the Albert Jacquard School of Namur, Belgium.

They used Max with v-ray for modelling, animation and rendering, ZBrush for details and Photoshop for textures. For rigging students used famous BonyFace plugin, which almost automatically does the hard job. It puts weighting and attaches controls. Simple and clever, huh?
Production time: 15 months.

Firstly, when I saw the thumbnail on Vimeo.com I thought 'hey! I know this rig! It looks like elevenrig which I use in my animations. I have to see it!'. But then, wow, it's not elevenrig but it looks awesome.
And yes, with colourful environments, this cute animation took my heart. Looks really charming with a little sense of competition. I knew it has to be imagination, but I expected that it will be in kids room or sandbox. Great idea with nice production.





Source: http://www.insertcoinlefilm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment